Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Dating Philosophy: WSO Wall Street Oasis Dating Post by Easy C REAL DATING GAME ADVICE



My Dating Philosophy: WSO Wall Street Oasis Dating Post by Easy C REAL DATING GAME ADVICE Here is the post link: http://ift.tt/1MKHBN4 I figured I'd make this post mostly because it's a topic I enjoy water cooler or barroom talk about, and since people have some strong opinions about this it might lead to something interesting. Besides which a lot of the folks on here who are even younger than I am(or have less experience) might not have to go through what I did before I realized the key ingredients to dating success. Bit of background: I'm 29 now, and in a good relationship. It wasn't always that way, as I was borderline Aspie in high school and only had a few disastrous relationships in my undergraduate. That changed slowly over time as I began to get so frustrated with my lack of romantic success that the status quo was no longer an option and I finally got motivated to improve that aspect of my life. The bottom line is that it's entirely about marketing and sales. If you've ever taken a sales class you're going to recognize a lot of what I'm going to say. If you haven't almost all of the core concepts that your finance club or career center taught you about the job search apply here. Since I don't have all day to hang around on the forums I'll condense it down to the main lessons I've learned and add story as necessary later. They're in this order for a reason as I recommend learning the concepts in that order. My Core Philosophies #1: Women do the choosing If you struggling with dating, then this point comes before all others. The phrasing is borrowed from a mentor I had back in the day for good reason: every other thing here is based on a recognition of this fact. While I recognize that a lot of dudes aren't comfortable with concept(particularly PUA goobers, who usually get very defensive when I say that), just admit that you're wrong. Every time the topic has been studied the results are that female selection defines courtship behavior....in ANY mammalian species, not just humans. #2: Know yourself, Self explanatory. You need to know who you are, what your personality is, what your strengths are, and what your weaknesses are. This goes a bit deeper than just being able to write a profile as you need to understand what really makes you tick and what your own motivations and emotional drives are. As an extension of this you also need to have a high level of self awareness so you can understand how different aspects of your communication and presentation are perceived by others. #3 Know your Target Audience

No comments:

Post a Comment