Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Facebook Dating | Finding A Wife/Girlfriend Using Facebook-review 2 videos in description



Facebook Dating | Finding A Wife/Girlfriend Using Facebook-review 2 videos in description WATCH THE 2 VIDEO OFFERS http://ift.tt/1ABPK0D Do I know anything about their offers? No. Check them out for yourself and let me know about them or what you think. I did listen to their videos and spotted the internet marketing style but that is in order to sell what they are teaching. One guy promised to turn your facebook into a hot dating magnet and offers a 60 Day guarantee. He said and I quote: "After about 5 years of doing this…I had one of those AHA! moments…I realized… I could supercharge the amount of dates I was getting by using Facebook…here’s how…" That is typical marketing style. But does he have the real deal? Can he help you with facebook to get lots of dates? The other video on facebook dating: This marketer spent money on the white board video style that is popular right now. I'm not a big fan cause they got old real fast. I'm not 5 years old where you have to draw ideas on using facebook for dating for me. But he had some big promises enough to make me want to order and if I didn't get results I would of course ask for my money back since they offered it. Well you guys watch and lets talk about it. I think you can use facebook just as "I" described in my video. Not sure what these guys are offering but I can concede to other ideas on marketing yourself on facebook to get lots of dates. The bad part is the whole world would know and I am wondering how they handled that in their materials. Keywords: facebook dating tips, facebook dating, facebook dating etiquette, facebook dating application, facebook dating site, facebook dating groups, facebook dating app, facebook dating appsfree, facebook dating website, facebook dating scams http://ift.tt/1GZ1UrD

No comments:

Post a Comment