Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Conquer your fear of approaching The ultimate confidence building course



Conquer your fear of approaching The ultimate confidence building course http://ift.tt/1rfAiXk Sign up confidence building_sales page header1 From the desk of Player Supreme....How to kill Approach Anxiety and FEAR Forever.... "Do you want to know the 3 Things that Are Stopping You From Meeting And Dating Super Hot Chicks?" Fear of Approaching Fear of Rejection Fear of super hot women pretty woman smiling from confidence building Think about How Different Your life Would Be If You Were : able to go after the 9′s and 10′s with ZERO fear! able to walk over and talk to any girl with no fear able to just get a girlfriend Imagine the kind of life you would have if you totally eliminated all traces of your fear of approaching, your fear of rejection and your fear of super hot women. Imagine how you would walk into any venue and walk up to the hottest girl their and be able to talk to her without fear! Can you see how different your life would be if you totally had the balls to go after the 9′s and 10′s without any problems? To be able to project the image of a total bad boy without having to be fake it. Or have the balls to just land a decent, caring, loving girlfriend? When I first started going out to night clubs I noticed guys much less attractive than I was were getting all of the hot chicks. I asked myself..... WHY???? I would rationalize to myself "I am better looking than these scrubs. I owned my own business:. I just knew that I was a way better man than those so and so's... One thing that I did notice about these yahoo's was that they did have an over abundance of a something that I was actually low in. In fact I have found that every male who ends up on the internet trying to get better with women is actually deficient in this one element or thing. And, guess what that one quality was that I did not have? Can I tell you in one word: Confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment