Friday, August 2, 2013

a funny thing happened on the net today



a funny thing happened on the net today http://playersupreme.info/store I went to my pof account cause I was cleaning out my yahoo box and I store all of the emails that women send me that want to meet me. Yes my online profile attracts women because I know that a online dating profile is actually a sales letter and should be treated as such if you truly want to attract women into your life. When you watch this video on my plenty of fish results you will see that I pull like crazy. I get women to write to me. I do not chase them but instead I've reversed the script by BEING more than other men out there and my profile shows this. I took the time to learn how to do online dating the right way instead of like a boy I did it like a man. So now my pof account pulls numerous women wanting to meet and date me. I'm the prize not them. Plenty of fish is just one internet dating site. If you do it right then you will enjoy success.

No comments:

Post a Comment