Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How to make a woman chpt1 how to make a woman cum sneak peak



How to make a woman chpt1 how to make a woman cum sneak peak How To Make A Woman Cum- http://playersupreme.info How to make a woman cum: How to make a woman cum-Chapter 1 g-spot: Here I will teach you about the g-spot. This area can make a woman have a squirting orgasm and I will give you the right position to use to hit the g-spot so that even if you do not have a big or huge dick your woman will get extreme pleasure out of it and have multiple orgasms. I learned how to hit that g-spot to make a woman cum! You can too. How to make a woman cum Chapter 2 the clitoris: Here I will teach you how to manipulate her clitoris to make her have deep intense orgasms. I will also go into fantasy play to increase your ability to make a woman cum deeply and completely. Most men do not know how to use this area properly and I've had a lot of men come back and tell my my techniques worked for them with great success. They ended up with girlfriends from being able to make a woman cum or give a woman an orgasm. How to make a woman cum Chapter 3 how to fuck: In this chapter I will show you the one and only position that you can use to fuck. I only use one to establish control and give a woman hard intense orgasms. I learned way back in my 20′s that all those fancy positions did nothing to actually allow a woman to cum or achieve an orgasm. I will talk about the other 2 or 3 positions that I use but there is one that will give you complete power and ability to give your woman an orgasms. How to make a woman cum Chapter 4 how to eat: I had the girl holding the sign saying property of player supreme write this chapter for me as she had been in relationships with women and knew the real secrets of getting a woman an orgasms from oral sex. Her knowledge will surprise you! e) Chapter 5 how to make love: Very few men actually know how to make love to their woman to give her an orgasm or make her cum so hard that she cries. I will share with you my secrets of making a woman cum from love making in this powerful chapter. f) Chapter 6 metaphysics of how to make a woman cum. Yes there is a energy side that NOBODY is teaching on how to make a woman cum! Nobody! I learned it and did it and women became addicted to me giving them an orgasm. I will teach you about energy! Energy to give a woman an orgasms and make her fall in love with you as I have in my life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment